Tommee Tippee Advanced AntiColic Baby Bottle Teat 2 Pack Various Flows
Colic in infants may be caused by a number of influences. Some experts believe that the discomfort caused by ingesting air during feeding is a significant contributing factor and when bottle feeding, this can be stressful and upsetting for both parents and babies.
The Advanced Anti-Colic range from Tommee Tippee is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. As with all their bottles and teats they are designed to also allow mothers to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.
- Wide neck teat for easy latch on - teat with wide neck design allows for an easy and more natural latch on for your baby, so there is less risk of air being taken in during the feeding process.
- Revolutionary Teat - Revolutionary soft silicone teat developed with breastfeeding experts and Mums, feels like skin and gently elongates and flexes during feeding to mimic natural breastfeeding action. Closer to Nature Bottles makes feeding time easier for Mum and Baby.
- Breast like Shape - The breast like larger shaped teat of the bottle allows baby to latch on easily and further supports the transition between bottle and breast.
- Easy to Clean & Use - Closer to Nature bottles and teats are easy to clean and fill. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, yet light and easy to hold. The easy hold bottle is marked in millimetres and ounces and has a hygiene seal cap to keep germs out and drips in.
- BPA Free - For total reassurance, all of our products are free from Bisphenol A (BPA).